Adventure Works offers 1-hour, half-day, 1-day and 2-day experiential workshops. Staff are ready to present training on the following introductory topics:
- Bush Adventure Therapy Practices
- Experiential Learning
- Holistic Risk Management
- Intentional Conversations
- Narrative Approaches in Bush Adventure Therapy
- Program Evaluation
- Theories into Practice.
Staff are interested to hear about your particular training needs. Contact us if your organisation or group would be interested in a workshop with us.
Adventure Works offers 3-day and 5-day courses on the following topics:
- Bush Adventure Therapy in Action
- Bush Adventure Therapy Practices and Programming
- Creating Safety, Creating Challenge.
- Take your counselling outdoors and into nature
Speak with us about your particular training needs, we can develop a short course to suit your organisation’s goals.
Tailored training programs
Adventure Works develops training programs to meet the needs of a particular group. Contact Adventure Works to discuss your training needs.
This course is currently on hold as we navigate tertiary pathway options. Register you interest here…
Adventure Works delivers a training pathway in Bush Adventure Therapy, including:
- Graduate Certificate level
- Graduate Diploma level
- Masters level.
The courses are not accredited by a University, but are matched to National Qualification Frameworks, are industry-recognised and the only course of their kind in Australia.